Released this week in the App Store, DRUM LOOPS HD is the first complete drum loop library for mobile producers that has a real drummer playing uncompressed audio loops and fills, all played at their intended BPM without further editing: a living and breathing drummer.
Played, produced and released by Go Independent Records, the company of first-call session drummer in the Netherlands, Hans Eijkenaar, who has performed on approximately 350 albums so far. The same drummer who released the DRUM CLINIC HD app last February, a full HD audio and video clinic for drummers with concepts and instructions, the first of its kind in the App Store.
Main features in Drum Loops HD:
- Around 700 loops, fills, crashes, ending drum fills
- 7 styles: BALLADS/POP-ROCK/FUNK-HIP HOP/SOUL/DANCE-D&BASS/
BRUSHES and 6/8 SHUFFLES.
- Every loop was played at its real BPM, no editing, no time
stretching, no slicing.
- All recorded in a double microphone setup, modern: 14 mics plus
room and vintage:
5 old school RCA Victor and BBC Marconi mics around the set. So 2
mixes of every sample on offer.
- All loops loop in the app for play along with a live drummer.
- All loops/fills and crashes etc can be copied to the iOS pasteboard and
pasted in your favorite DAW on the iPad or iPhone, be it Garageband or another app.
- All ingredients for building a natural and grooving stereo drum mix are present
in any style or BPM.
- BPMs range between 60 and 170, depending on style
- Sound quality 16 bit 44.1 khz
- Loops are minimum 2 bars, sometimes 4 bars in length.
This is the real deal, no more programming or imitating a live drummer
needed. Everything you’ll need is in the app: ghostnotes, variations, long fills, short
ones…….double crashes, single crashes.
All further info. on www.drumloopshd.com including direct link to the
App Store and trailer video.
Wanna visit iTunes App Store now?