BOSTON, MA - Source Audio, the Massachusetts based effects pedal company, have released the EQ2 Programmable EQ, initially announced in January at the 2020 NAMM ...
January 16, 2020, Anaheim, CA – The 2020 NAMM Show – Eventide (Booth C7017) is releasing v3.0 operating software for its wildly versatile Rose modulated delay ...
EarthQuaker Devices Offer Pedal-Board Friendly version of wildly popular distortion pedal Life Pedal Offers Chasm-Clearing, Mountain-Shearing, Glacier-Calving, Novæ-Birthing Capability Akron, Ohio, January 9, 2020 -- Akron, ...
HEADRUSH® INTRODUCES THEIR NEW PREMIUM EXPRESSION PEDAL, FOR USE WITH GIGBOARD, LOOPERBOARD OR PEDALBOARDFeaturing a stunning military-grade aluminum die-cast housing, the HeadRush Expression Pedal provides confident and precise control of the HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard, and Looperboard. Fort Lauderdale ...
8 ambiance types and 4 presets Italy – December 19, 2019 – LEM is the highly anticipated new product by Mastro Valvola pedals. The LEM ...
October 23, 2019 – Clifton, NJ USA - The TWA Side Step™ is a variable-state, tap-tempo low-frequency oscillator (LFO) that can be used to control ...
The new EBS OctaBass Blue Label analog octave pedal comes with a unique feature to optimize the tracking where you need it the most. Either ...
A true hands-on professional, Steve Harris not only formed Iron Maiden (in 1975!), he writes the bulk of their songs, plays multiple instruments, mixes recordings, ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz