Arturia Spark and SparkLE 1.6We love cool soft-synths, make no mistake. However, there is always something to be said about real hardware that you can touch, tweak, and interact ...
Native Instruments Maschine and Maschine MikroNative Instruments’ Maschine received accolades when it was first introduced due to its faithful reproduction of MPC-style music and beat production, and now NI has ...
Moog MP-201 Multi PedalMoog Music has been building and innovating (not to mention inventing!) key technologies and concepts in the analog synthesizer market for over fifty years. Through ...
Novation 49SL Mk II ControllerThe combination of a high-quality velocity-sensitive keyboard, Automap software, a large LCD screen, and touch-sensitive knobs and faders make the Novation SL MKII series keyboards ...
Akai APC40 Ableton ControllerAkai and Ableton have paired up to make the first completely integrated controller for Ableton Live, and what a great controller it is. With over ...
Native Instruments KORENative Instruments has decided that they are not satisfied with just being part of the virtual realm. Now they want to take on the audio ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz