Music is about tension and release. Everything can be thought of in this way, from the chords chosen, the intensity with which you play and ...
Your New Studio Macintosh Is Finally Here… And it’s not the iMac Pro. By Scott Kahn Many musicians and recording engineers have felt left out ...
It’s safe to say that a vast number of commercial and pro-level project studios have digital audio workstations built around Apple’s aluminum enclosure Mac Pro ...
The following is an excerpt from Modern Guitar Rigs: The Tone Fanatic's Guide to Integrating Amps & Effects, second edition, by Scott Kahn, published by ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz