Mesa/Boogie M6 Carbine Bass AmpAt the January NAMM show, Mesa/Boogie introduced a new bass amp named Fathom 600. Already in love with their flagship Titan V12 Big Block bass ...
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:50 ComboIn a world where bigger isn’t always better, many of us fantasize about downsizing our monster rigs to something simpler and more compact. With the ...
Two-Rock Custom Reverb SignatureBoutique amplifiers have been around for a long time now and seem relatively commonplace. Some live up to the hype while others fall short. Yet ...
Emerson Williams darkblue Recording PreampIn today’s world of modeling amps, it’s refreshing when a new company comes out with a pro-level all tube recording preamp. Digital technology has its ...
Fender Super-Sonic Tube Amplifier - A New Fender Classic is BornSome champions are born, while others are made. In the case of the new Fender Super-Sonic, this amp was born into a lineage of champions. ...
Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Ace 2x12 ComboThe “British Sound” of classic EL-34 based amps has defined much of rock and roll’s sonic history and has inspired the dreams of a multitude ...
ENGL Tube Preamp 530 Modern RockMaking the leap from combos and heads to a rack system is filled with many considerations, the first two relating to equipment selection and cost. ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz