Ultimate Ears 18+ PRO Custom In-Ear MonitorsWe made the switch to in-ear monitoring years ago, and while we don’t get to use them for every gig, the shows we do play ...
G7th Newport CapoCapos are cool. In a world where so many guitar players are looking to drop their tunings, a capo heads in the other direction and ...
TC Electronic Level Pilot - Please keep your hands off my knobI don’t know what it is, but people in the studio just can’t seem to keep their hands off of my knob. It’s solid, silky ...
DW 7000 SERIES HARDWARE PACKOver the years, Drum Workshop (DW) has acquired a fantastic reputation for their very high-quality products. From the superb sounds of their drums to their ...
Roland RT-10 Acoustic Drum TriggersLooking for a way to trigger samples from your drums during live performances? Or, maybe you just need to trigger that mesh drumhead practice set ...
Korg KAOSS Pad KP3 - New Enhancements Make This The Best KAOSS Pad YetKorg first introduced the KAOSS Pad a few years back (in 1999). This handy little real-time effects processor at first seemed like just a novelty ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz