— The Audio Engineering Society offers a myriad of ways to reconnect, both in-person and online, with peers and pros from around the world — ...
New York, NY, July 13, 2020 - The Audio Engineering Society has declared October “Audio Engineering Month” as it expands its traditional Fall Convention Technical Program ...
Technical Presentations, Career Development, Expert Presenters and Hands-On Training come together for four days of events during AES Academy at The NAMM Show 2020 in ...
Combining Audeze’s Audio Quality with New Lightweight Design, Audeze LCD-1 To Debut This Week at AES NY SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA – OCTOBER 16, 2019 – ...
AES, New York, booth 234 (October 16, 2019) - Austrian Audio announces that its new large diaphragm microphone, the OC818, will be displayed for the ...
New York, NY, October 14, 2019 — The Dolby Institute has partnered with the AES Educational Foundation to offer the Dolby Institute Scholarship, awarded to an ...
NEW YORK, OCTOBER 14, 2019 – NUGEN Audio unveils the latest SigMod Software plug-in update at AES 2019 (Booth 504I–Avid Partner Pavilion). The update allows ...
New York, NY, October 9, 2019 — The Audio Engineering Society has always been at the center of the audio recording, production and mastering communities, bringing the ...
Wedemark/New York, 8 October 2019 – AES New York is soon to open its doors, with the convention not only presenting the latest in recording technology ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz