MERIDIAN, MS — Peavey Electronics® proves that good things come in smaller packages. In a second collaboration with Periphery guitarist, Misha Mansoor, the new invective™ MH amplifier packs all ...
Melville, NY – January 18, 2021 – VOX is set to unveil the new VOX MINI GO Series of Portable Modeling Guitar Amplifiers, as well ...
The World’s First Stereo-Direct-Output Reactive Load & Impulse Response Amplifiers - Revv is Back for the Attack with Generator MKIII Series Winnipeg, Manitoba – November 9, ...
Flagship Katana Series Model Updated with Next-Generation Features and Flexibility Anaheim, CA, January 15, 2020 — BOSS (NAMM Hall A, Booth #10702), announces the Katana-Artist ...
Professional Acoustic Performance Amp with Dual Channels, Onboard Effects, and Class-Leading Bi-Amp Sound Anaheim, CA, January 15, 2020 — BOSS (NAMM Hall A, Booth #10702), ...
Orange Amplification is delighted to introduce the Little Bass Thing. A straightforward, lightweight bass amp, designed with the modern bass player in mind. The amp is 500W’s of ...
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA, December 1, 2019 – Fryette Amplification introduces several new amplification products! First, the Deliverance 60 Series II and the Deliverance 120 Series ...
Orange Amplification is delighted to launch the Crush Acoustic 30, extending its’ range of acoustic amplification products. The new Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to project clear, ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz