Total musical discovery Vintage & modern software instruments, inspiring production effects, and thousands of world-class presets; this is Arturia’s biggest software bundle to date, offering ...
We have a long history reviewing Arturia’s products, and the Keylab series is no exception. In 2013, we first reviewed the Analog Lab and MiniLab, and ...
V Collection 9 from Arturia is a premium suite of professional software instruments ranging from modern hybrid synth engines to emulations of the most evocative ...
Arturia has released FX Collection 2.1, a free update for existing users that introduces native compatibility with Apple’s M1 processors, alongside a number of bug ...
Meet the Brutes; where vintage synthesis and cutting-edge technology collides in the name of creative freedom and controlled sonic chaos. Now MiniBrute 2, MiniBrute 2S, ...
Arturia invites you to explore hard industrial textures, hybrid lo-fi character, and thousands of unique waveform combinations in a quick-fire softsynth based on a digital ...
The polychrome synthesizer has evolved into a state-of-the-art instrument that spans every shade of synthesis. Pigments 3 introduces the boundless power of additive synthesis, an ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz