SSL goes back to its roots at AESNY with new tools for studio, post-production and content creation. New York, NY, September 26, 2022 — Solid ...
NATICK, MA, April 20, 2022 — Genelec, the global leader in professional monitoring solutions, has expanded its range of RAW aluminum models to include the ...
Little Ferry, NJ, January 4, 2022 – As Eventide Audio wound to the end of celebrating its 50th anniversary of audio innovation, Eventide co-founder and ...
— The Audio Engineering Society offers a myriad of ways to reconnect, both in-person and online, with peers and pros from around the world — ...
— The AES invites academic and audio industry researchers and practitioners to participate in the first AES event dedicated to machine learning — New York, ...
New York, NY, July 13, 2020 - The Audio Engineering Society has declared October “Audio Engineering Month” as it expands its traditional Fall Convention Technical Program ...
Technical Presentations, Career Development, Expert Presenters and Hands-On Training come together for four days of events during AES Academy at The NAMM Show 2020 in ...
New York, NY, October 9, 2019 — The Audio Engineering Society has always been at the center of the audio recording, production and mastering communities, bringing the ...
— Annual scholarship and grant offerings encourage talented students to pursue a career in audio engineering — New York, NY, April 23, 2019 — Dedicated to encouraging ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz