Source Audio: "Hello, everybody! We are very proud to introduce our newest pedal, the Atlas Compressor. We've been working on this one for a loooong ...
Little Ferry, NJ, October 5, 2021 – Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, Eventide Audio’s new ...
Berlin, Connecticut - February 3, 2021 - The Music People, a division of Jam Industries USA, LLC, a leading supplier of musical accessories and pro-audio ...
It is rare an electronic music-related product can withstand the test of time. For over 30 years, the SansAmp Classic has been used for every kind ...
Little Ferry, NJ, September 15, 2020 – Today, Eventide announced immediate availability of Blackhole® – a reverb pedal as big and mysterious as the cosmos. Escape Earth and ...
BOSTON, MA - Source Audio, the Massachusetts based effects pedal company, have released the EQ2 Programmable EQ, initially announced in January at the 2020 NAMM ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz