Little Ferry, NJ, September 13, 2022 – Eventide has released Physion Mk II, an advanced multi-effects plug-in which offers a modern approach to mixing and ...
LITTLE FERRY, NJ, USA — Eventide is proud to announce availability of Misha, a new type of instrument and sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to ...
Little Ferry, NJ, March 1, 2022 – For more than 50 years, Eventide Audio has pioneered audio hardware and software, developing legendary sound processing tools ...
Little Ferry, NJ, January 4, 2022 – As Eventide Audio wound to the end of celebrating its 50th anniversary of audio innovation, Eventide co-founder and ...
Little Ferry, NJ, October 5, 2021 – Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, Eventide Audio’s new ...
Little Ferry, NJ, April 13, 2021 – Joining Blackhole® and MicroPitch as the third member of the dot9 pedal family, Eventide Audio’s new UltraTap is ...
Little Ferry, NJ, March 11, 2021 – Eventide Audio announces the availability of its iconic MicroPitch Delay digital signal processing algorithm in a standalone pedal. ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz