The closest Orange Amps has ever got to a valve sound using analogue-state circuitry! Orange Amplification extends its Crush amps series with the launch of ...
(STEVENSVILLE, MD) June 22, 2021 – PRS Guitars is pleased to announce a new tone family to their lineup with PRS HX amps. While not ...
Guitar amp plugin modeled on arguably most famous amp of all timePAVIA, ITALY: Analogue saturation circuits digital reproduction specialist Nembrini Audio is proud to announce availability ...
Saint Gély-du-Fesc - France - 27th April 2021 - Victory Amplification, working closely with Two notes Audio Engineering, announce the release of the V4 Kraken ...
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (April 6, 2021)— Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) today launched the latest amp in the widely-acclaimed Mustang™ series, the Mustang™ Micro. The Mustang™ ...
MERIDIAN, MS — Peavey Electronics® proves that good things come in smaller packages. In a second collaboration with Periphery guitarist, Misha Mansoor, the new invective™ MH amplifier packs all ...
Scottsdale, Ariz. (September 1, 2020) – EVH® today announces the all-new 5150III® 15W LBX-S Head. The LBX-S packs legendary tone into a diminutive 15-watt amp. A crossbreed between the ...
Orange Amplification is delighted to launch the Crush Acoustic 30, extending its’ range of acoustic amplification products. The new Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to project clear, ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz