Four times Progressive Music Award winning band, Big Big Train, recently announced the release of Grand Tour, their new studio album, out on May 17th ...
The Interviews: Neal Morse Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards Mike Portnoy Drums, vocals Randy George Bass, vocals Eric Gillette Guitars, vocals Bill Hubauer Keyboards, vocals Fancy yourself ...
Eric Gillette plays the guitar with surgical authority, and on the surface, it’s easy to draw parallels to his most obvious influence, John Petrucci. He ...
How would you feel if nobody really knew what it was you were playing in a band, yet your parts were critical, and technically accomplished ...
Neal Morse needs little introduction at this point, and not just because we love to chat with him every time he releases a new record. ...
With a style rooted in the classics (we’re referring to Yes, Rush, Zeppelin, naturally…), it’s not just any bass player who can lay down a ...
Mike Portnoy. Why this man has his name on his bass drum heads is beyond me. I mean, come on! If you drum, you know ...
In recognition of the forthcoming re-issue of THE CULT's multi-platinum-selling Sonic Temple album on Beggars Banquet Records, the British group that's led by Ian Astbury ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz