APEX808 Overdrive pedal now available from Maxon® Custom ShopGodlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the Maxon® APEX808 Overdrive pedal. Designed by TubeScreamer® creator and former Maxon head engineer Susumu Tamura, ...
Godlyke releases Maxon 40th Anniversary Keeley-modded OD808Godlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the limited-edition Maxon® 40th Anniversary OD808-40K Keeley-modified Overdrive pedal. Originally released in 1979, the Maxon® OD808 ...
Maxon® releases limited-edition 40th Anniversary OD808-40 OverdriveGodlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the limited-edition Maxon® 40th Anniversary OD808-40 Overdrive pedal. Originally released in 1979, the Maxon® OD808 Overdrive ...
Maxon TBO-9 True Tube Booster/Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalThe Maxon TBO-9 True Tube Booster is well designed, well constructed, and sounds great in virtually all settings and applications… and carries a big price ...
Maxon AD9Pro Analog DelayThe quest for the perfect delay pedal can leave you in a tailspin considering all the options – digital, analog, modeled, functionality, and price are ...
Maxon PAC-9 Pure Analog Chorus Guitar Effects PedalThe Maxon PAC-9 Pure Analog Chorus is a resurrected (albeit “improved upon”) version of Maxon’s fabled CS505. “Fabled,” because Maxon decided to discontinue it after ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz