The closest Orange Amps has ever got to a valve sound using analogue-state circuitry! Orange Amplification extends its Crush amps series with the launch of ...
Orange Amplification are launching the limited edition, Glenn Hughes Signature Crush Bass 50 and its colour is deep purple, not orange! Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ...
Orange Amplification is proud to announce its new hand built, OE-1 Guitar. Designed by Orange’s Technical Director Ade Emsley and constructed by luthier Jason Burns ...
Orange Amplification is delighted to introduce the Little Bass Thing. A straightforward, lightweight bass amp, designed with the modern bass player in mind. The amp is 500W’s of ...
Orange Amplification is delighted to launch the Crush Acoustic 30, extending its’ range of acoustic amplification products. The new Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to project clear, ...
Orange Amplification Launches First Online Rock Guitar Courses Accredited by UK Government Education Authority OFQUALOrange Amplification is proud to launch its Rock Guitar Courses which enables students to take the first accredited online guitar exams in the world to grade 8. The courses ...
Everything you ever wanted to know about Orange Amplification which started in September 1968 and its unique heritage is now available on the newly launched orangeamps.com/history page.Explore the company’s ...
Win A Slot To Play At The Festival Plus TremLord 30 Amp Orange Amplification has partnered with Black Deer Festival to offer a once in ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz