Source Audio: "Hello, everybody! We are very proud to introduce our newest pedal, the Atlas Compressor. We've been working on this one for a loooong ...
BOSTON, MA - Source Audio, the Massachusetts based effects pedal company, have released the Ultrawave Multiband Processor and Ultrawave Multiband Bass Processor. The Ultrawave continues ...
BOSTON, MA - Source Audio, the Massachusetts based effects pedal company, have released the EQ2 Programmable EQ, initially announced in January at the 2020 NAMM ...
Introducing the Collider Delay+Reverb: A High-End Collection of Delay and Reverb Effects in a Single ...Here it is, the Collider Delay+Reverb!! We hand-picked the most popular and useful delay and reverb engines from our highly-regarded Ventris Dual Reverb and Nemesis ...
Hello! We hope everybody had a great summer - hope you managed to squeeze enough beach days and barbecues to feel like you fulfilled your ...
Boston, MA - Source Audio, creators of the extremely popular Nemesis Delay and Ventris Dual Reverb, are releasing the C4 Synth, a four-voiced synthesizer pedal ...
The key to great sounding distortion on the bass is definition. To maintain the role of the bass as the pulse in a track with ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz