Taking Back Sunday, Long Island’s acclaimed rock band, have announced their eighth studio album 152, set for release October 27th via Fantasy Records. 152 is the multi-platinum selling rock ...
TAKING BACK SUNDAY CELEBRATES 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF GENRE-DEFINING DEBUT, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, WITH BONUS-FILLED ...Los Angeles, CA (March 22, 2022)—Craft Recordings celebrates the 20thanniversary of Taking Back Sunday’s landmark debut album, Tell All Your Friends, with a variety of special reissues and bonus content. ...
BAND COMMEMORATES 20th ANNIVERSARY IN 2019 WITH YEAR-LONG CELEBRATION INCLUDING WORLDWIDE TOUR AND 21-SONG CAREER RETROSPECTIVE COMPILATION “Taking Back Sunday’s stunning popularity was a combination ...
TAKING BACK SUNDAY COMMEMORATE THEIR 20th ANNIVERSARY PRE-ORDER FOR TWENTY LAUNCHES A CAREER RETROSPECTIVE COMPILATION + 2 NEW SONGS SET FOR RELEASE JANUARY 11 MORE ...
TAKING BACK SUNDAY COMMEMORATE THEIR 20th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION KICKS OFF WITH A YEAR-LONG WORLDWIDE TOUR, FIRST LEG ANNOUNCED RELEASE PLANS FOR TWENTY ANNOUNCED, CAREER RETROSPECTIVE ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz