It is rare an electronic music-related product can withstand the test of time. For over 30 years, the SansAmp Classic has been used for every kind ...
Geddy Lee has been performing without onstage amps and speakers since the Test for Echo Tour in 1996, favoring major household appliances instead. Wanting to ...
Considered a staple in professional recording studios, the SansAmp PSA rackmount was used on countless major releases, film scores, and worldwide tours by such artists ...
A true hands-on professional, Steve Harris not only formed Iron Maiden (in 1975!), he writes the bulk of their songs, plays multiple instruments, mixes recordings, ...
The Power Engine Deuce Deluxe is a pumped-up version of Tech 21’s former Power Engine 60, which was introduced back in 2001. Tech 21’s original ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz