1.) EBS MicroBass 3: a new analog ëmulti-toolí for bass players How can you maintain your bass sound in all kinds of situations - without ...
EBS breaks new ground with a lightweight bass amp featuring a new Class D power module co-developed by EBS that truly handles a 2-ohm load. ...
The Power Engine Deuce Deluxe is a pumped-up version of Tech 21’s former Power Engine 60, which was introduced back in 2001. Tech 21’s original ...
We have definitely hit the golden age of the guitar effects pedal. New manufacturers are popping up everywhere, and effects are being created (and re-created) ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz