Knoxville, TN, October 28, 2019 — Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and leading maker of audio plugins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and live sound, announces the availability of V11, the new version of Waves plugins. By updating to V11, users benefit from future-proofing their sessions, ensure continued compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin performance improvement and full technical support, receive new plugins added to premium bundles, and more.
Video: “Waves Renaissance 2019 Update – Rebirth of a Classic”:
Also included are newly designed versions of the classic Waves Renaissance bundle featuring freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices (Light, Dark, and Legacy); real-time frequency analyzer added to the Renaissance Equalizer and Renaissance Channel plugins; a complete rehaul of the Renaissance Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin; and 700+ new presets by leading artists. Furthermore, Waves V11 includes NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins, for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
V11 is installed via a new improved version of Waves Central, the application that lets you easily install and manage your Waves licenses across different devices. Based on users’ valuable feedback, Waves has streamlined Waves Central for the most intuitive installation and license management experience. With its new interface, Waves Central makes it easier to update your Waves plugins to V11.
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs and operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated version of all Renaissance plugins, including all-new interfaces and hundreds of new artist presets.
- Additional plugins added to selected premium bundles.
- Plugin CPU-usage improvements and fixes, plus access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins, for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
- V11 plugins supported in the new Waves SuperRack plugin rack and in eMotion LV1
Waves Audio devotes considerable effort and software development resources in order to ensure that the plugins that users have invested in, whether recently or twenty years ago, will always remain compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in Waves’ ongoing updates, allowing users to continuously focus on what is important: creating the best music and audio they possibly can, now and in the future.