The California Mini Series consists of the Redondo Mini® and the Sonoran Mini® each packing a big punch into a smaller-sized acoustic guitar. Delivering the tone of a full-sized guitar, they come with premium features such as a walnut fingerboard and bridge, Nubone™ nut and saddle, and a satin finish. Like all models in the California series, these mini guitars have the 6-in-line Strat® headstock inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
● California Series™ Sonoran Mini guitar with bag ($199.99 USD, £179.99 GBP, €199.99 EUR, $399 AUD, ¥27,500 JPY) The California Series™ Sonoran Mini comes in a spruce or mahogany top (seen below top to bottom) paired with mahogany back and sides, a 23.3” scale length and a gig bag.
● California Series™ Redondo Mini guitar with bag ($199.99 USD, £179.99 GBP, €199.99 EUR, $399 AUD, ¥27,500 JPY) The California Series™ Redondo Mini is available in Natural or Sunburst (seen below top to bottom), with a spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides, a 22 ¾” scale length and a gig bag.
Features of the California Mini Series include:
- 22 ¾” scale length (Redondo Mini®)
- 23.3” scale length (Sonoran Mini®)
- 6-in-line Strat®headstock
- Walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Nubone™ nut and saddle
- Gig bag included
Whether you’re a beginner player, a young guitarist, or someone looking for a top-notch smaller instrument that’s easy to travel with, the Redondo Mini (available in Sunburst and Natural finish) and Sonoran Mini (available in Mahogany and Natural finish) have you covered.
For more information, visit https://www.fender.com/en-US/acoustic-series/california/