CALABASAS, CA. February 8, 2022 — Line 6 has released Helix® 3.15 firmware for its Helix Floor, Helix LT, Helix Rack, HX EffectsTM, HX StompTM, and HX Stomp XL processors. It’s a free update for Helix and HX® hardware users. The new models and many of the additional features are also incorporated into the new Helix Native 3.15 plugin.
Line 6 has continuously updated the flagship Helix amp and effects processor (and later members of the Helix and HX families of products) since it was introduced in October of 2015. There have been 15 free firmware updates to date, adding 42 new amplifiers, 11 new cabinets, 180 new effects, and scores of new features.
- Line 6 Ventoux - Original amp with a unique gain and control design
- Ampeg® Opto Comp - Based on the Ampeg Octo Comp compressor
- Ampeg Liquifier - Based on the Ampeg Liquifier Chorus
- Heliosphere - Original delay with reverb in the feedback loop
- ADT - Original automatic double tracker
- Crisscross (mono, stereo) - Original dual delay with cross-feed between delays
- Tesselator - Original delay
- Ratchet - Original delay
- Dynamic Plate - Original plate reverb
- Dynamic Room - Original room reverb
- Shimmer - Original shimmer reverb
- PLUS! 18 Legacy effects from the POD Farm® 2.5 plugin
There are also new features and updates, including:
- Input Pad now assignable per preset
- Global MIDI Control of Encoders 1-6
- Apple® Silicon Support for the Helix Native plugin
Pricing & Availability
The Helix 3.15 firmware and Helix Native 3.15 updates are free and available now.