The NAMM Show, Anaheim, California, January 25, 2018 — Audio-Technica (booth 15311, Level 1 ACC North), a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, unveils the next generation of its 3000 Series Frequency-Agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems. Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, A-T’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous versions, the new 3000 Series systems are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz). Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
Available system configurations feature an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3201 body-pack or ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter. The ATW-T3201 is equipped with Audio-Technica’s new rugged cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to A-T’s cH-style lavalier and headworn microphones, or cables. The ATW-T3202 comes with either an ATW-C510 dynamic or ATW-C710 condenser interchangeable cardioid capsule, and its industry-standard thread allows for the use of A-T and other compatible capsules. Both transmitters feature rugged, metal housings and are powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on each transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The systems feature balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- An auto squelch feature automatically adjusts the squelch setting to maximize operating range while minimizing potential interference.
- The system’s dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering.
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts.
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible.
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread for use with interchangeable A-T microphone capsules as well as other compatible capsules.
- Six new microphone capsules (based on popular A-T models) are available to give users greater control of their sound.
- System has an operating range of 300 feet (100 m).
- ATW-3211: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter. [Select a microphone or cable with a cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector to complete the system.] MAP $549.00
- ATW-3211/831: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with AT831cH cardioid condenser lavalier microphone. MAP $649.00
- ATW-3211/892: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP892cH MicroSet® omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. MAP $789.00
- ATW-3211/892-TH: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP892cH-TH MicroSet® (beige) omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. MAP $789.00
- ATW-3211/893: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP893cH MicroEarset omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. MAP $729.00
- ATW-3211/893-TH: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP893cH-TH MicroEarset (beige) omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. MAP $729.00
- ATW-3211/894: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP894cH MicroSet® cardioid condenser headworn microphone. MAP $849.00
- ATW-3211/894-TH: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP894cH-TH MicroSet® (beige) cardioid condenser headworn microphone. MAP $849.00
- ATW-3212/C510: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter with ATW-C510 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule. MAP $599.00
- ATW-3212/C710: ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter with ATW-C710 cardioid condenser microphone capsule. MAP $699.00
Interchangeable Microphone Capsules:
- ATW-C510 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule (ATM510 equivalent) MAP $99.00
- ATW-C710 cardioid condenser microphone capsule (ATM710 equivalent) MAP $199.00
- ATW-C4100 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule (AE4100 equivalent) MAP $189.00
- ATW-C6100 hypercardioid dynamic microphone capsule (AE6100 equivalent) MAP $189.00
- ATW-C3300 cardioid condenser microphone capsule (AE3300 equivalent) MAP $279.00
- ATW-C5400 cardioid condenser microphone capsule (AE5400 equivalent) MAP $379.00
Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series Frequency-Agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems will be available spring 2018.
For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.