Focusrite Pro are excited to announce Windows 10 driver software for all interfaces in the Focusrite Red range of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools | HD and Dante interfaces. For the first time, PC users running Windows 10 with the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 hardware are able to use Red interfaces — Red 4Pre, Red 8Pre, Red 8Line and Red 16Line — in their audio systems.
Red interfaces are Thunderbolt devices that feature direct connectivity to both Pro Tools | HD and Dante audio environments as standard, without the need for option cards or hardware upgrades. With Red range interfaces, modern audio professionals can work seamlessly cross platform: just switch in real-time via RedNet Control or via the interface’s front-panel screens.
Windows 10 Thunderbolt drivers for Red range will be available for free download in November, 2020.
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz