Del-Verb Ambience Companion, Galaxy '74 Tape Echo, and Max Preamp & Dual Compressor pedals give music creators unparalleled sonic authenticity
SCOTTS VALLEY, CA • April 11, 2023 • Universal Audio Inc. (UA), a worldwide leader in audio production tools including the popular Apollo and Volt audio interfaces, UAD plug-ins, and UA microphones, is proud to introduce new additions to the award-winning UAFX pedal lineup.
Built upon powerful UAFX dual-engine processing and UA’s world-leading analog modeling, the new Del-Verb Ambience Companion, Galaxy ‘74 Tape Echo & Reverb and Max Dual Preamp & Compressor pedals deliver expressive tones in three vintage-inspired stompboxes.
Built for the true “tone chasers” desiring sonically-accurate vintage sounds, UA’s newest pedals pack the world’s most authentic emulations of classic studio hardware and effects..
"We are excited to unveil the newest additions to our UAFX pedal lineup,” said Bill Putnam Jr., CEO of Universal Audio. “These pedals not only sound incredible, but weave seamlessly into the fabric of UA’s legacy — delivering on our dedication to craftsmanship and creating gear that will inspire generations.”
Del-Verb Ambience Companion packs ready-to-wear emulations of classic reverb and delay effects in a pedal designed for immediate inspiration.
- The most authentic vintage reverb and delay effects ever captured in a single effects pedal
- "Golden unit" spring reverb tank, pulled from classic '60s American guitar amp
- Vintage German studio plate reverb sourced from The Plant in Sausalito, CA
- Bit-for-bit vintage studio digital reverb algorithms from the late 1970s
- Definitive emulation of iconic tape echo unit and legendary preamp
- Classic bucket-brigade analog delay effects with the color, texture, and tone of the original hardware
- Pristine, studio-grade digital delays with dynamic and inspiring modulation textures
- Download custom effect voicings, add tap tempo and more with the UAFX Control app
- Includes silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, optional spillover/trails, and stereo operation
Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb captures the warm, warped, relentlessly analog effects of the iconic mid-'70s Roland Space Echo hardware.*
- The most authentic emulation of the classic mid-'70s Roland Space Echo* hardware
- Full modeling of the classic multi-head tape delay mechanism
- Exacting emulation of original hardware's spring reverb
- Definitive capture of iconic analog preamp section
- Doubled delay times for effects that go beyond the original hardware
- Tweak footswitch functionality, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds with UAFX Control app
- Includes silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, spillover/trails, and stereo operation
Max Preamp & Dual Compressor puts the colorful sound of three legendary limiters and an iconic tube preamp, right at your feet.
- The most authentic emulations of the classic UA 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, and Dyna Comp* compressors, in a single pedal
- Warm tube compression with the most authentic emulation of the Teletronix LA-2A
- Full modeling of the iconic UA 1176 gives guitarists the same FET compressor used on decades of legendary studio guitar sounds
- Lo-fi compression and funky overdrive with an unparalleled model of the classic Dyna Comp stompbox
- Full emulation of UA's legendary 610 tube preamp and EQ for added grit and grind
- Stack compressors in any combination for even more tones and textures
- Tweak preamp EQ settings, serial/parallel operation, add a sidechain bass filter, and more with UAFX Control App
Learn more about Del-Verb Ambience Companion:
Learn more about Galaxy ‘74 Tape Echo & Reverb:
Learn more about Max Preamp & Dual Compressor: