June 12, 2018, Los Angeles, CA - After years in the making, Output Inc. is ecstatic to announce ARCADE, a cloud-connected loop synthesizer with new content every day. Like a Netflix or Hulu for music makers, only Arcade also packs powerful tools to transform loops until they sound like you.
Output has revolutionized a musician’s workflow by eradicating countless folders, websites and file conversions from the search process. Vast and inspiring sonic worlds are delivered directly within Arcade, with audio that always locks to tempo and pitch. Curated loops are delivered in playable kits, already dialed in with 11 effects, customizable sliders and Output’s proprietary modifiers, making it fast to tweak content on the fly.
With respect to every artist’s unique voice, users can also drag and drop their own loops and samples to manipulate them with the same creative tools. Founder and CEO, Gregg Lehrman says, “All you have to do is watch someone use Arcade for 5 minutes and you grasp the impact this will have on music production. Our goal from day one has always been to help musicians be creative. I think this is a huge next step in the fulfillment of that vision and can’t wait to hear how it inspires and transforms music.”
For only $10/month and free for the first 100 days, ARCADE is updated with new features, product lines and loops all the time. ARCADE is available now exclusively on output.com.
Arcade Summary / Features:
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits, and loops directly within plugin
- Users can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15-voice loop synthesizer
- Transforms loops on the fly with Output's proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders, and deep modulation capabilities
- 15 channel mixer with 4 inter master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
Available for OSX AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
WIN VST / VST3 / AAX 32/64bit