Finally, A Hard Guitar Case You Can Wear: Gruv Gear releases the new do-it-all Kapsule guitar bag / musician’s luggage.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA – April 3, 2019 – From Gruv Gear, makers of the popular Club Bag and GigBlade, comes the Kapsule, a tech-laden travel-ready guitar case that sets the new benchmark in guitar bags. The bold design combines a polycarbonate shell with rugged fabrics, a unique headstock “Iso Chamber” to prevent headstock impact damage, a TSA security lock, built-in humidity control, and convenient snap-on wheels. It even includes one year of peace-of-mind with its Global Recovery Tag integrated in over 2,800 airports worldwide. The Kapsule will come in single and double case options for most guitars and basses.
- Headstock Iso Chamber – Baggage handlers aren't the most gentle, even with fragile cargo. The unique shape of the Kapsule’s tough polycarbonate shell suspends your guitar or bass headstock to minimize risk of damage.
- Well-padded, wide shoulder straps for comfort when carrying backpack-style, or tuck them in when checking the bag.
- Snap-on, smooth-rolling wheels take weight off your shoulders.
- Creature Comforts (or More Gear) – The Kapsule’s additional gear pouches on the front boast tour-ready storage for your amp, cables, pedals, strings and other essential gear. Alternatively, you can use that space to pack your clothes and leave your roller bag at home! The front area of the Kapsule has 17+ liters of cargo space enough for a 2- to 3-day trip. Adding Gruv Gear’s compression packing cubes you can fit up to a 5-day trip! It's all about traveling lighter and smarter.
- TSA-Compliant Locks – Check-in with peace of mind with integrated TSA security locks.
- Industry-Proven Materials – The Kapsule is built from industry-proven rugged materials while making it as comfy as any gig bag. The exterior boasts a tough polycarbonate/ABS shell wrapped with padding and soft fabrics where it touches your body. The inner layer utilizes lightweight expanded polystyrene (EPS) which is made of 98% air, with excellent shock absorbency and insulation against hot and cold. The interior uses a soft padded lining to cradle your guitar, and a contour-forming EVA neck brace for stability.
- Global Recovery Tag – Enjoy peace of mind and privacy while traveling. The Kapsule’s exclusive Global Recovery Tag is integrated with HomingPin and recognized at over 2,800 airports around the world so you can be reunited with your gear even if you’re separated.
Gruv Gear is taking pre-orders for the Kapsule, starting at $297, at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kapsule-world-s-most-advanced-travel-guitar-bag#/