SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: April 4th, 2019 - Pro audio powerhouse RØDE Microphones is proud to announce the launch and shipping of the Wireless GO™ digital wireless microphone system– the world’s smallest and most versatile digital wireless mic/receiver combination. Wireless GO will be showcased at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas, USA, April 8th -11th.
WHAT IS WIRELESS GO?
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, news gatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
The Wireless GO™ Digital Wireless Microphone Transmitter (left) and Receiver (right)
The Receiver (RX)
FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE
* Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
* TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
* Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
* Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
* The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
* 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
* RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
* Use up to 8 systems in one location.
“The Wireless GO is an incredible marriage of form and function, substance and style,” says Freedman Group CEO Damien Wilson. “Pristine audio, versatility and build quality, and a price that will reset the marketplace. Video content is a vital part of everyone’s business, and the simplicity offered by the Wireless GO’s built-in mic means that everyone can produce broadcast-quality audio along with their vision: emerging filmmakers, reporters, real estate agents – you name it.
“For RØDE, Wireless GO is the perfect addition to our range of wireless solutions, which includes the bestselling RØDELink Filmmaker Kit,” continues Wilson. “And it’s another world-first in RØDE’s fantastic run of innovative new products, following the 2018 releases of the RØDECaster Pro and NT-SF1 ambisonic microphone. We continue to identify capability gaps in the market and are determined to be first in the space with revolutionary pro audio equipment, built to deliver brilliant audio for creators around the world.”
Compact. Versatile. Ready when you are. Wireless GO. Shipping April.
Meet the Wireless GO (and RØDE’s product specialist team) at the B&H booth (Central Hall C10916) at NAB in Las Vegas, from Monday April 8th to Thursday April 11th.