A fast and flexible way to add dramatic epic and world percussion to your music.
Red Room Audio, the software developers behind the popular Palette Symphonic Sketchpad series, has announced the first in a new collection of composer tools.
Cue Builders are a thematic collection of time-saving compositional building blocks for instant inspiration. The flexible multi-stem approach offers a level of depth that goes beyond that of other phrase-based libraries, allowing you to dissect and tweak individual elements to dial in just the right flavours.
The series kicks off with ‘Cinematic Rhythms’ – a massive 16GB / 19,000 sample collection of epic and world percussion phrase performances.
Drop fully orchestrated, driving percussion beds right into your cue. Alternatively, easily combine elements from each phrase to create your own bespoke percussion performance; mixing taikos or frame drums from one phrase with the snare ensemble or oil drums from another.
And there’s more… Mix close and hall mic positions, adjust start and end points and select from 4 exported BPM for exceptional tempo-syncing quality. Many phrases also include variations, expanding the library's content even further.
- Over 400 multi-stem epic and world percussion loops recorded on a scoring stage
- Loops contains up to 6 mixable stems organized by tonal colour
- 6 time signatures (3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, 7/8, 12/8)
- Sampled at 4 speeds for realistic tempo-syncing
- 2 microphone positions (Close and Hall)
- Modern, easy to use, feature-packed GUI
- 8-slot FX rack
- Drag and drop .wav files included
- 16 GB of content / 19,120 watermarked samples (16 bit/44.1 kHz NCW)
Cue Builders: Cinematic Rhythms is available now with an introductory 20% discount for a limited time!
Normal (full price) RRP: £95 inc / €105 inc / $99 ex
For full details visit: https://www.timespace.com/products/red-room-audio-cue-builders-cinematic-rhythms