Paris, France, 2020/04/28: Blue Cat Audio ( http://www.bluecataudio.com ) has released a free update for its multiple tracks audio analyzers, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi, Oscilloscope Multi, and StereoScope Multi.
These special audio analysis plug-ins can communicate between instances: It is thus possible to visualize the spectrum, stereo image and waveform of multiple audio tracks on a single graph simultaneously. These tools also provide the ability to compare the characteristics of several tracks using spectrum, stereo image or phase difference analysis. The new versions (2.31) of the three plug-ins come with multiple performance improvements as well as a few bug fixes (full details below).
Upgrade to the new version is free for existing customers, and a special re-introduction price (20% off the plug-ins or the "Multi Pack" bundle) is available until May 19th for new customers. Demo versions can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com, in most popular plug-in formats for Mac and PC.
What's New for All Three Plug-Ins:
- Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 8x faster).
- Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK.
- Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Mac Audio Unit: fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule...).
- Mac: fixed registration dialog not working in some applications (LUNA, Garage Band, Gig Performer).
- Mac: fixed demo version causing Logic to freeze when reloading a project.
- Fixed plug-in layout not properly saved and restored.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
- Individual plug-ins: 79 EUR/USD instead of 99 (20% off) until May 19th.
- Multi Pack (3 plug-ins): 119 EUR/USD instead of 149 (20% off) until May 19th.