From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound-isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50xMO provides an unmatched experience for personal listening, podcasting and working at home as well as for the most critical audio applications including recording, live sound, broadcast and DJ use The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica's long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, and offer natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension along with exceptional power handling capability. With its professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design with detachable cable, the ATH-M50xMO headphones remain comfortable throughout long listening sessions.
- Limited-edition Lantern Glow metallic orange version of Audio-Technica's popular ATH-M50x Wired Professional Monitor Headphone
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for more durability and comfort during extended wear
- Collapsible design offers space-saving portability and convenient storage
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
Pricing and Availability:
Audio-Technica's new limited-edition ATH-M50xMO US($169.00) is available now. In addition, a Lantern Glow version of the newly-launched ATH-M50xBT2 wireless headphones will be available soon, as the ATH-M50xBT2MO.
For more information please visit www.audio-technica.com