Godlyke is extremely excited to announce their partnership with Carbonfund.org Foundation to offer the world's first carbon-free power supply for effect pedals - the Power-All® ECO-Dapter® through their Carbonfree® Product Certification program.
The ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. Carbonfund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third party validated to assure the highest standards and are permanently retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedal, or purchase optional Power-All® DC connection cables to power your entire pedalboard from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply. The ECO-Dapter® is also sold in kit form, bundled with various DC power cables.
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries Carbonfund.org Carbonfree® Product Certification
- Ultra-low noise floor for silent operation
- Environmentally-friendly, Recycled/Recyclable packaging
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
- Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
For more info on Power-All® products including video demos of the ECO-Dapter®, please visit www.godlyke.com.