Let’s be honest. Most of "analog tape" plug-ins do almost nothing just simple classic saturation (comparing to real reel-to-reel hardware recorder which affect sound in many non-linear ways: for example it produces not just basic saturation but also natural non-linear compression, wow and flutter effect, variable noises and hiss, hysteresis, rounding and softening sharp transients and trebles etc.) Many producers need versatile analog tape plug-in that can emulate various types of analog tapes and their electronics (recording electromagnets, pre-amps) from various ages 1960 to warm 1980 and clean 90s.
Analog Tape ASX-72 from G-Sonique was designed to offer various types of tape sound for various styles of use and high level of sound creativity: from very gentle “invisible” modern tape sound to add just little bit of warmth to very fat, grungy vintage sound. You can use ASX-72 during mixing modern tracks with subtle settings, to add massive amount of dirt to rock / indie music, to add real analog sound to techno or dnb tracks, to add noisy wavy sound to synthwave tracks, psychedelic atmosphere of twisted old tapes to psytrance / dub or psychill tracks or just to make your digital beats / synths more realistic and natural.
Analog tape AXX-72 comes as x32bit / x64bit native VST effect plug-in.
- - Drive / Warmth control – to control input volume level (and level of saturation at the same time)
- - Fatness knob
- - Flutter knob – to control tape flutter effect, from very subtle to intensive
- - Wow knob – to control tape wov effect, from very subtle to intensive
- - Bias control
- - Feedback control – analog tape recorders/players produces little bit of feedback that affect sound, you can control amount of feedback in wide range with our knob
- - Drive switch from low to high
- - Emphasis – standard tapes makes trebles less intensive and tape’s saturation make transients more rounded, muddy. With emphasis you can boost trebles and transients at the same time which creates interesting effect.
- - Type of tape selector: Tape A421 or C24
- - Device clip – tape recorder electronics and tape itself can create clipping when signal is too hot, but different type of clipping than ugly digital clipping. You can control it with this knob.
- - Device limiting – tape recorder and tape itself produces also natural limiting sound effect, which can be controlled by this knob
- - Hiss control – from almost no hiss of modern tapes to high amount of hiss of old 60s vintage tapes
- - Tape speed selector: 30ips / 15ips
- - Output volume knob
- - Power (bypass) switch to compare tape sound / dry sound
Price: 38.90 Eur
Introductory price for first 100 customers: 18.90 Eur only!