Caparison Guitars is proud to announce the new 2022 Orbit, available in two new stunning pearlescent finishes along with classic gloss black and white. The Caparison Orbit is priced at US$3,899 (Europe €4,099).Reintroducing the Orbit with Schaller Tremolo to the Caparison lineup as an evolved and unique take on the classic high impact stage guitar, now in two new stunning pearlescent finishes alongside classic gloss black and white. A stunning amalgamation of balance and unhindered 27 fret access, the Orbit is the extreme shape you have been looking for - all the attitude and impact but with the superlative handling and screaming tones that you would expect from a distinctive and original Caparison.
The Orbit features a 5-piece maple & walnut neck through a mahogany body, which has the gloss finish of the body seamlessly fading into the natural finish of the neck. This resonant basis, together with the combination of a Schaller locking tremolo, newly added Jescar jumbo stainless steel frets and Caparison’s own revised design pickups make the Orbit an inspired hard rocking power-house!
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: Schaller Tremolo S-FRT II
- Head Top Finish: Pro.Black
- Neck Finish: Natural Urethane Matt
- Body Finish: Tangerine Orange, Blue Violet, Black, White
- Neck Joint: Through Neck
- Neck Material: Maple-Walnut 5-Piece
- Neck Grip: Caparison Regular Grip
- Fingerboard: Ebony with white Binding
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. of Frets: 27
- Fret Type: Jumbo, Jescar FW57110S Stainless Steel
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Tuning: Standard (EADGBE)
- Strings: RotoSound R9 (.009-.042)
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27FC
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-Rm
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
Master Tone with Push-Pull Switch.
- Case: Caparison Fitted Hard Case
Designed by Caparison Guitars in Japan
MADE IN JAPAN