The Soul of the Modern Rhythm Machine: Exploring the Dave Smith Instruments Tempest, Elektron Digitakt, ...Elektron Digitakt We won’t pretend that this is an average review or shootout. This is a special kind of review for a specific kind of ...
Back in June 2006 we looked at the last incarnation of Dave Smith’s Evolver synthesizer — the Mono Evolver keyboard. We loved its depth and ...
Dave Smith has a fine legacy of synthesizers behind him – the Prophet 5, 10, and VS, the Pro-1, and many industry innovations and credentials. ...
In my previous column (Ten Ways to Break out of the Preset Rut) we looked at various ways to add a personal touch to sound ...
Keyboard players are fanatical about the Minimoog - it's widely regarded as the king of the monosynths and it carries a fine legacy of recordings, ...
- Recording/Live Sound
- Recording/Live Sound Feature Stories
- Recording & Live Sound Reviews
- Audio Interfaces, Mixers, Mic Preamps, Channel Strips, Hardware Processor Reviews
- DAWs, Audio Processing & DSP Hardware Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Plug-in Reviews
- Microphone, Monitor & Headphone Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Effects Processing Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Accessory Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound CDs, DVDs & Book Reviews
- Recording/Live Sound Tutorials
- Recording/Live Sound News
- Bands & Musicians
- Music Biz