Santa Cruz, CA — Antares Technologies, the global leader in professional vocal processing tools, is thrilled to announce that Auto-Tune Pro is now available. This new, most advanced version of the industry-standard pitch-correction software, can be purchased at antarestech.com and at authorized dealers worldwide.
For two decades, Auto-Tune has remained the industry standard for natural, real-time pitch correction and vocal effects. With Auto-Tune Pro, Antares has incorporated its most advanced engineering innovations along with feedback from the user community to develop a flagship application aimed at raising the bar for music production, in the studio and onstage.
Auto-Tune Pro features a sleek, intuitive interface that has been redesigned from the ground up for streamlined workflow, offering new modes optimized to help users work smarter and faster, whether they’re novices or seasoned pros. The update adds ARA (Audio Random Access) support and incorporates user-requested features such as Classic Mode for creating the legendary Auto-Tune 5 sound.
New Features in Auto-Tune Pro:
- New Interface Modes Auto-Tune Pro’s interface has been completely redesigned for ease of use and efficient workflow. A new Automatic mode lets users select Basic View, which provides a simplified work environment pared down to Auto-Tune’s four most-used functions; or Advanced view, which offers comprehensive controls.
- Classic Mode - Back by popular request, the iconic Auto-Tune 5 DSP algorithm is built into AutoTune Pro’s Classic Mode, for users who want to create that legendary Auto-Tune 5 sound.
- Automatic Key Detection - Auto-Tune Pro’s included Auto-Key plug-in automatically detects music key and scale and sends those parameters to one or more instances of Auto-Tune Pro automatically.
- Audio Random Access Support for Compatible VST3 DAWs - ARA technology allows closer integration and exchange of information between audio plug-ins and host applications (digital audio workstations). Users can now edit in Auto-Tune Pro’s Graph Mode without first playing through the selection to track the audio into Auto-Tune.
- Improved Graphical Mode - Auto-Tune Pro’s Graphical Mode interface has been redesigned from the ground up, incorporating a larger Main Graph, greater zoom resolution, programmable zoom presets, and reconfigured controls that optimize workflow efficiency.
- HiDPI Support - Auto-Tune Pro offers complete support for Retina and other high-resolution screen displays.
- MIDI CC Control of Parameters - In Automatic Mode, use a MIDI controller to make real-time adjustments to Auto-Tune parameters such as Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, Humanize, Throat Length, and Vibrato functions. Assign parameters to MIDI device controls to perform dramatic effects in real time, on stage or in the studio.
- Redesigned Settings Menu - Auto-Tune Pro’s updated Settings menu, featuring a new Preferences dialog, provides new options for customizing Auto-Tune’s behavior and appearance.
Auto-Tune Pro is available for $399; customers who purchased Auto-Tune 8 on or after January 1, 2018, will receive a free upgrade to Auto-Tune Pro. Users of any previous version can upgrade for $129. For more information, visit www.antarestech.com.