Paris, 2018/07/10: Blue Cat Audio ( http://www.bluecataudio.com ) has released Blue Cat's Free Amp, a free guitar amp simulation plug-in.
Using the same modeling technology behind the "Destructor" and "Axiom" software, Blue Cat's Free Amp offers 3 amp models for a wide range of guitar tones: the plug-in can produce pristine clean tones, subtle crunches or heavy distortion depending on the amp model and the settings dialed with the guitar-friendly tone controls. It includes two dozens of factory presets to get started, and additional free presets are available for download on the editor's website.
The plug-in is available as a free download on bluecataudio.com. It is 100% free and does not require any registration or dongle to run without any limitation.
- Free guitar amp simulation plug-in.
- 3 amp models inspired by legendary amplifiers: "classic clean", "classic drive" and "modern drive".
- Simulations based on the Destructor dynamic distortion and amp modeling engine (https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_Destructor/).
- No latency.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
Blue Cat's Free Amp: free