Paris, France, 2018/11/30: Blue Cat Audio (http://www.bluecataudio.com) has released an update for Blue Cat's Plug'n Script, their scripting software that can be programmed to create custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments inside most Digital Audio Workstations (DAW).
This new version is now available as a standalone application, in addition to most common plug-in formats. Also, the custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments can now be exported as independent VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins. The update also brings multiple improvements to Plug'n Script as well as exported plug-ins (full list below).
The update is free for registered customers and can be downloaded from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase). A special introduction price (20% off the plug-in) is available to new customers until December 15th. Demo versions can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com for Mac and PC.
New in Blue Cat's Plug'n Script 3.1:
- Now available as a standalone application.
- Export plug-in in VST3 and Audio Unit plug-in formats.
- Faster graphical user interface loading.
- New version of the Angelscript engine (2.32) with improved performance and new add-ons (datetime, filesystem).
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Improved scalable graphics for icons and buttons.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-ins formats.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
Blue Cat's Plug'n Script: 79 EUR or $79 (instead of 99 EUR or $99), until December 15th.