ANAHEIM, CA, USA: Cutting-edge audio technologies developer The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc (aka Sound Magic) is proud to announce availability of Neo Piano— its latest hybrid virtual instrument for Mac (AU 32-/64-bit, VST 32-/64-bit) and Windows (VST 32-/64-bit), featuring 8 Premium Quality Grand Pianos combined into an affordably-priced package, purposefully positioned to give musicians of all skill levels more freedom to create beautiful music and unmatched artistry all of their own — as of May 6th, 2019.
As a dynamic combination of 8 handpicked, premium quality grand pianos of varying vintage, Neo Piano gives musicians of all skill levels more freedom to create beautiful music and unmatched artistry all of their own. After all, all pianos sound distinctly different, as is also the case; clearly, with this cutting edge hybrid virtual instrument’s featured:
- Imperial Grand: A famously rich and dark sound, the Bösendorfer 290SE establishes an incredible level of realism through hyper-detailed sound. From bass to highs, its rarity stands out across music genres ranging from new age to classical.
- Vintage 1927: Offering a rich, luxurious sound, this Steinway piano produces a dynamic range that can accompany all types of different music, such as pop, jazz, classical, and more.
- Ruby Grand: Boasting the famous Yamaha C7 sound, Ruby Grand has graced some of the most famous concert stages, international competitions and prestigious music events throughout the world. Its mellow sustains, beautiful tones, and unique timbre are perfect for pop, jazz or rock.
- Fazioli Brunei: A limited-edition custom design of F308, this model was handcrafted in Italy and is one of the world’s most expensive and renowned concert grants. Famous for its expressive, dynamic, and clear highs that sing with clarity, this versatile sound fits into all types of genres.
- Horowitz Steinway: The piano that the legendary pianist Vladimir Horowitz loved most, this Steinway D boasts a rich sound and dynamic, full resonance performance that can last more than two minutes. It’s a breathtaking experience you’ll never forget!
- Texas Grand: This grand piano comes from a not so famous American piano manufacturer. But its sound has an unmatched purity that impresses anyone who heard of it. With balanced timbre through all register. This one is the biggest discovery that we made so we are glad to represent its beauty to all human beings.
- Bechstein D282: The C. Bechstein D 282 concert grand piano is a top-class instrument. Thanks to its stupendous and beautiful sound, it’s the ideal grand for large concert halls. Bechstein has a long history in piano manufacturing and represents a special style of sound that most German loves.
- Blüthner Model One: Blüthner is regarded as German treasure. Model one is the master piece of Blüthner, which represents the knowledge acquired over the past 150 years of piano making. This one remains extreme expressive when you play soft that are rarely heard on other pianos.
Get this, though: thanks to the trailblazing technology that The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc incorporates into its virtual instruments, Neo Piano is, in essence, an instrument with a musical soul rather than a machine-like feel — an admirable attribute that sets it apart from an abundance of solely sample-based virtual instruments out there that it could
conceivably be pitched against. As such, textually making an appearance on a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that is as easy on the eye as it is to use — albeit actions always speak louder than
words, the new Neo Piano engine powering Neo Piano really represents the pinnacle of sound sampling since it lets users effectively express more than 1.6-million sounds on a single note —
numerically speaking, this achieves 400 times more variations than a ‘traditional’ sample engine!
Every note played is unique, creating vivid sound representation by striking a rich, accurate tone — even with minimal movement.
Musically, then, through using hybrid modelling technology, The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc has succeeded in creating a unique experience — exploited to the full
with Neo Piano — that allows its users to reap the benefits of authentic sampled sounds combined with the playability of a modelled piano, providing for more freedom of expression and
potential possibilities to create their own unique sound. Central to this, that new Neo Piano engine elevates proceedings, purportedly by being the industry’s first large-scale application of AI (artificial intelligence) in its software developing phase.
Put it this way: while it is common knowledge that recording, editing, processing, and organizing such huge sample data pools can collectively take teams of expert engineers years to complete, conversely AI can conceivably reduce this titanic task to a matter of hours, meaning musicians get their hands on better products much more quickly while also benefitting from financially reduced rates.
Furthermore, that beautifully-implemented Neo Piano GUI gives users unmitigated control over 40 piano attributes, including an ability to lift the lid, tweak Tone and Harmonics, alter Damping,
change Key Dynamics, and adjust velocity response. Ultimately, users can even apply a Style — sets the piano in question’s musical style, be it classical, jazz, rock, or soft, and changes the internal parametric EQ accordingly via a simple Amount control — or sympathetic.
Watch The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc’s informative Neo Piano video walkthrough here:
Watch American pianist/keyboardist Katie Pachnos putting Neo Piano through its stunning-sounding paces here:
Resonance to their sound, and adjust the mix by changing microphone Perspective. Neo Piano is available to purchase online directly via The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc for €269.00 EUR/$299.00 USD/£229.00 GBP from here:
For more in-depth information, including several superb-sounding audio demos, please visit the dedicated Neo Piano webpage here: