Today, ircamLAB proudly announce a major update to the release of audio editing / time stretch application TS2, version 2.1.3. Available September 15th, 2020, and on promotion at $49 (List $199) through Sunday September 27th.
Previous owners of the TS software can upgrade for FREE by simply downloading the latest version, from the ircamLAB download portal.
ircamLAB and their official worldwide distributor Plugivery, proudly announce the version 2.1.3 update of audio editing / time stretching application, TS2.
ircamLAB TS2 sets a new standard in digital audio editing. It is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or magically transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
What's New in v2.1.3 :
- Used a limited amount of optimal possibilities for the I/O block size.
- Added routing system and interface for output audio channels.
- Added MIDI mapping window.
- Added a button to skip and avoid a specific plug-in while scanning.
- Added an interface to display the progression of the plug-in scan.
- Added an interface to select the audio format when exporting audio files.
- Added "Train Region(s)" action to remove all silences between regions in a time selection.
- Increased maximum stretch factor up to 100x.
- Added some padding on the automation interface to facilitate the node creation at the extreme values.
- Used 48000Hz as default sample rate when exporting audio.
- Added shortcut (command+control+f) to switch to full-screen on MacOS.
- Optimized and improved audio resampling.
- Added support to create document by loading an audio file directly from the OS.
- Added support for in-place overwriting of files when exporting audio.
- Added button to display the native audio device panel (when available)
- Added recovery system if the application crashes.
- Increased maximum window size up to 65536 samples.
- Improved plug-ins scan.
- Improved default location when loading/saving audio files and documents.
- Improved support for audio devices.
- Restored the active and visibility states of the automation curves saved with the document.
- Speed-up plug-in scan and improved the stability.
- Added ripple mode support for drag & drop action of audio regions.
- Improved stability of the audio processing.
- Fixed inactivity of the plug-ins during the first few seconds when exporting audio.
- Preserved stereo image when using stretch and/or transposition.
- Fixed Flux:: plug-ins support.
- Included plug-ins and master processing for live recording.
- Enabled MIDI messages for the active document only.
- Fixed length of exported audio files.
- Fixed a crash when stretching the automation selection.
- Fixed a zoom inconsistency on the automation.
- Minor fixes.
Pricing & Availability :
Reg. MAP: $149
Promotion: $49The 2.1.3 release promotion for "back to school" is available from September 15th, through September 27th, 2020, at the highlighted price above.
ircamLAB software is available through all reputable pro audio resellers worldwide via Plugivery Distribution: plugivery.com/about/dealers