AKRON, OHIO, January 2021 – The Astral Destiny is a compact and powerful modulated octave reverb pedal that features 8 reverb modes with 8 editable presets, assignable expression control, tails for natural reverb decay when the effect is bypassed and a super cool stretch feature that doubles the length of the reverb while adding an adjustable pitch bending effect. Each Astral Destiny is built one at a time by a team of Los Angeles-based robots and a handful of real life humans in the occupied Erie territory presently known as Akron, Ohio.
- Abyss: Huge reverb with no octave effect
- Shimmer: Adds an upper octave to the reverb tail
- Sub: Adds a lower octave to the reverb tail
- Sub Shimmer: Adds an upper and lower octave to the reverb tail
- Astral: Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
- Ascend: Upward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Descend: Downward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Cosmos: Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Assignable expression or CV over Length, Depth, Rate, Tone, or Mix panel controls
- Adjustable modulation from zero to cosmic lasers
- Buffered bypass switching with tails or no tails operation. Factory ships with tails for natural reverb decay when effect is bypassed
- Unearthly stretch feature which doubles the reverb length while adding an adjustable pitch bending effect
- All analog dry signal path and a totally digital effect signal path
- Artwork from world-renowned Marvel comic book artist, Matt Horak
- Lifetime warranty
- Current Draw: 85 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- USA MAP Price $199.00
Product Page URL: www.earthquakerdevices.com/astral-destiny
About EarthQuaker Devices:
Akron, Ohio-based, hand-crafted effects pedal manufacturer EarthQuaker Devices, top-six in the U.S. and one of the top-10 in the world, create products that are available in over 865 retail locations in approximately 50 countries. Key retailers include Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater and Thomann.
The company's current workforce reaches over 50 individuals, and has been praised for its commitment to inclusion, diversity and cooperation with other pedal manufacturers by Best Guitar Effects.