Montreal, Quebec—April 27, 2021—Applied Acoustics Systems announces today the release of the Multiphonics CV-1 modular synthesizer for macOS and Windows—a brand new space for exploration, experimentation, creation, learning, and fun.
Dive into the mind-bending world of modular synthesis with Multiphonics CV-1, a powerful platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. Multiphonics ships with a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
Key features of Multiphonics CV-1 include:
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronisation in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/multiphonics-cv-1/Multiphonics CV-1 runs on both macOS and Windows in 64-bit host sequencers that support the VST2, VST3, Audio Units, and AAX Native formats.