Pulsar Audio announce version updates to their entire product line; to include - new features requested from the community of users, graphical and usability improvements, and general bug fixes.
Pulsar Audio products are available now through all pro audio resellers listed at Plugivery Distribution. Pulsar Audio Echorec, Mu, Smasher and Pulsar 1178, are due to receive the following updates today, May 25th... common to all products, and user anticipated requests.
- Separate oversampling setting for offline rendering.
- Ability to lock parameters, to prevent changes when loading presets.
- Ability to restore factory presets.
- Ability to completely disable background hiss - (Mu and Echorec only).
- Better management of mouse cursors.
- Better drawing and image rendering accuracy.
- Better rendering speed.
- Better rendering of fonts at intermediate zoom factors.
- Improved compatibility with some older OpenGL drivers.
- Improved appearance of help balloons.
- Fixed various rendering bugs.
- Fix bug when entering MS mode while in “screen” view mode.
- Fix iLok-related audio bugs.
- Fix crash on some old Xeon processors
- Fix bug on Restore Factory Presets option
- Fix Apple windowing issue on MacOS Lion
- Fix “clean install” option in Windows installer
The most faithful emulation of a modern yet legendary tube compressor/limiter – perfect glue for mixing and mastering.
Echorec is a software emulation of the iconic echo/delay unit of the same name, produced by the Italian brand Binson in the 1960s.
A straightforward extreme compressor modeled after the "British mode" of a uniquely modified 1176 compressor.
"The Most Versatile FET Compressor"
A compressor that eats transients for breakfast, the 1178 is a rare and expensive legend of the recording studio.
For more information about Pulsar Audio: