With 8 inputs, 4 outputs, audiophile-grade Crystal Preamps™, Hi-speed USB connection,
USB/Direct control for zero latency and 24-bit/192kHz audio, studio-quality recordings are a snap
Cumberland, RI, USA (October 1, 2018)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative
music production technology, today announced the introduction of their M-Track 8X4M, an 8-in 4-out feature-packed USB audio interface that provides all of the connections needed to easily
create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central monitor volume knob, the M-Track 8X4M features transparent low-noise Crystal Preamps™ and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
The M-Track 8X4M features (4) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” line inputs and (2) ¼”
instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most
accurate representation of your guitar or bass when plugged directly into the interface, along with a MIDI input and output. It has a stereo pair of ¼” studio monitor outputs, and (2) ¼” assignable outputs. Two musicians can have their own separate mixes while recording by using the (2) ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls. The M-Track 8X4M can connect to either the standard USB A port on your Mac or PC, or the USB C port. Cables for both are included: a USB C to C cable and a USB C to A cable. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection and USB/direct control enables you to have zero-latency monitoring, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle makes the M-Track 8X4M an amazingly versatile, high-performance audio interface, perfect for any recording session.
The M-Track 8X4M comes complete with a software package that has everything needed to make
professional recordings right away. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit any production needs, M-Track
8X4M includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. We’ve also added an
entire Effects Plugin, and Virtual Instruments package to cater to all your production needs.
Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with
Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection.
• 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
• Hi-speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
• Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
• (4) XLR+¼" TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” instrument inputs and (2) ¼” line inputs
• (2) ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls
• Stereo ¼” main outputs; (2) ¼” assignable auxiliary outputs
• MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
• Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
• Included software:
• Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
• Eleven Lite, featuring high-quality guitar amp and FX models
• Ableton Live Lite
• AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made
famous by Pro Tools®)
• AIR Music Technology Xpand!2, Mini Grand and Strike
• 2GB of Touch Loops content
For more information, please visit www.m-audio.com.