Toontrack announced the release today of the Urban Jazz Grooves MIDI pack For EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 and the Urban Jazz EZkeys MIDI pack today. Both are well produced, individual collections of MIDI for drums and EZkeys.
Toontrack release: Urban Jazz MIDI! A broad collection of grooves for a backbeat-driven blend of jazz, fusion, rock and funk – Save 20% until the end of March!
Toontrack's Urban Jazz Grooves is probably best described as a less busy, more pocket-oriented and backbeat-driven derivate of fusion. Basically, it’s a seamless blend that merges the subtleties of jazz, the technicality of fusion, the groove of funk and the power of rock.
- A backbeat-driven blend of jazz, fusion, rock and funk
- Inspired by the smooth/urban jazz genre and iconic drummers like Lil’ John Roberts, Chris Miskel, Omar Hakim and Oscar Seaton
- Performed by professional session drummer
- 600 individually played files
- Straight and swing variations with tempos ranging from 75 BPM to 120 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fills sections
Welcome to a collection of tight, backbeat-driven grooves, ideal for largely any song writing application that calls for that special finesse and extraordinary detail only a great drummer can muster.
For full product details visit: https://www.timespace.com/products/toontrack-urban-jazz-grooves-midi
Toontrack release: Urban Jazz EZkeys MIDI! From the heart of the city and with a 20% discount until the end of March!
Add a little soul to a mix of jazz, fusion, rock and funk and you have the essence of the Toontrack Urban Jazz EZkeys MIDI pack. Expect big chords, percussive patterns, intricate runs and harmonically challenging progressions for use in anything from ballads to up-tempo songs.
- Piano MIDI inspired by the smooth and urban jazz genre
- Performed by professional session player
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 64 BPM to 142 BPM
- Artists used for reference: Brian Culbertson, Jeff Lorber, Larry Coryell, Lee Ritenour, Peter white, Fourplay, Norman Brown and Kirk Whalum
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge sections
Welcome to a collection of MIDI for any songwriter in need of a new creative toolset, perfect for sparking ideas for anything from urban jazz, avant-garde rock or fusion songs all the way down to modern soul or hip-hop beats.
For full product details visit: https://www.timespace.com/products/toontrack-ezkeys-urban-jazz-midi